0 Not allowed!

Someones definitely been a good boy

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Itís definitely beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Dear heart, you're talking to a man- a real man- who drinks straight Tequilla, with lime and salt on the rim, and smokes cigars" (J Zavala)

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Not allowed!

Well - Santa turned up with an unexpected gift - Wow! - some fantastic skinnies and vintage cigars in this selection - I think someone must get the idea I love skinnies a selection of just perfect short and long smokes in here. Just look at the toothy grain on the little Boli' DT

The Party' SdC No1 from 2007, I am particularly interested in - I haven't had one before, but have read absolutely glowing testimony as to the quality of these smokes. In fact, I recently managed to snag some Nudies No 1 & 2 (Hamlets blend) from our friends "down under" - so it will be great to compare - as the Nudies Lancero was rolled/tasted and been described as being close to give the SdC No1 a run for the money...

And then I come across the Upmann Corona Major from the 1980's (still sealed in its tube) - sorry Santa, in my excitement I couldn't resist and broke the seal - it is indeed a 42RG (literally just fits inside the tube)

Now the big bonus fella to the left (a 1960's King Edward) I will indeed appreciate giving this one my attention - My first cigar that is older than me

Fantastic generosity on this forum. Well all I can say is a really BIG BIG THANK YOU Santa - you have made a fellow BOTL very happy indeed! Have a wonderful Xmas dear friend

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Oh wow now thatís quite the bomb! Youíll definitely be enjoying them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Amazing bomb. That'll take some beating.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

wow....that's one generous santa....well played.

Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Blimey. You have been a good boy! There's a serious collection backing that lot up that's for sure.

Amazing going there from Santa. Most generous indeed.
    .--
    I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vitola View Post
    Well - Santa turned up with an unexpected gift - Wow! - some fantastic skinnies and vintage cigars in this selection - I think someone must get the idea I love skinnies a selection of just perfect short and long smokes in here. Just look at the toothy grain on the little Boli' DT

The Party' SdC No1 from 2007, I am particularly interested in - I haven't had one before, but have read absolutely glowing testimony as to the quality of these smokes. In fact, I recently managed to snag some Nudies No 1 & 2 (Hamlets blend) from our friends "down under" - so it will be great to compare - as the Nudies Lancero was rolled/tasted and been described as being close to give the SdC No1 a run for the money...

And then I come across the Upmann Corona Major from the 1980's (still sealed in its tube) - sorry Santa, in my excitement I couldn't resist and broke the seal - it is indeed a 42RG (literally just fits inside the tube)

Now the big bonus fella to the left (a 1960's King Edward) I will indeed appreciate giving this one my attention - My first cigar that is older than me

Fantastic generosity on this forum. Well all I can say is a really BIG BIG THANK YOU Santa - you have made a fellow BOTL very happy indeed! Have a wonderful Xmas dear friend

Sigh, - some kids just get larger gifts

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Holy shit, I think you just won secret santa....

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Not allowed!

Very nice.....
    No prizes for guessing who sent it lol