User Tag List

Page 1 of 18 123456711 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 173

Thread: Haaltert’s stuff

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    482
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Haaltert’s stuff


    2 Not allowed!

    La Trova and SLR from DXB
    The singles come from LCDH in Abu Dhabi


    Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Nr Perth, Ecosse
    Posts
    9,451
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Very nice. What are those little Punch? It's hard to make out

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    482
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Haaltert’s stuff


    0 Not allowed!

    Thanks

    Punch Robusto Emiratos, 2008 release but if i am not mistaking box code was 2009

    I have issues uploading pics via Tapatalk, I need to decrease size when posting

    Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    5,875
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Very nice Steve, especially those Punch Robustos! And it's nice to see that you started your own thread!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    482
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by gojira View Post
    Very nice Steve, especially those Punch Robustos! And it's nice to see that you started your own thread!
    Thanks Mike. I guess you expected me to start this thread. Although I think I have a small buying issue, I am relieved to see people around here with a much bigger problem. Lol

    The Punch was a nice find indeed, they still had quite a few, but too expensive for my wallet to buy more



    Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    5,875
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Haaltert View Post
    Thanks Mike. I guess you expected me to start this thread. Although I think I have a small buying issue, I am relieved to see people around here with a much bigger problem. Lol

    The Punch was a nice find indeed, they still had quite a few, but too expensive for my wallet to buy more



    Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
    Oh, I know what you have Steve so please don’t play things down. You definitely have some buying issues like most of us on here.

    Oh, were those Punch that expensive?


    Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Nr Perth, Ecosse
    Posts
    9,451
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Haaltert View Post
    Thanks

    Punch Robusto Emiratos, 2008 release but if i am not mistaking box code was 2009

    I have issues uploading pics via Tapatalk, I need to decrease size when posting

    Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
    Very nice find indeed. Very surprised you found them in the wild

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    482
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by gojira View Post
    Oh, I know what you have Steve so please don’t play things down. You definitely have some buying issues like most of us on here.

    Oh, were those Punch that expensive?


    Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
    The advantage is that we are here to help eachother with our issues.

    Price for Punch and El Morro was indeed way too much


    Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    482
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevieboy View Post
    Very nice find indeed. Very surprised you found them in the wild
    Thanks


    Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    2,931
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    1 Not allowed!

    Very nice additions and the El Morros are a great find.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •