Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Payment methods

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by moteyi View Post
    I do know of someone on FB who had their PP a/c suspended for 180 days, but they were doing a lot of cigar sales and so presumably raised a red flag somewhere on the system. I wonder with the above, if this is the whole story.
    Yep, sounds like there is more to this story. If your on about the same guy on facebook, he basically setup an (Illegal) business selling cigars on facebook his paypal transactions must have been crazy so its no wonder they queried it.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Interestingly I just got a similar message about my Amazon account this morning. Apart from the poor English and dodgy attachment / link it was saying a similar thing.
    Straight to the block and bin.

Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Yep, sounds like there is more to this story. If your on about the same guy on facebook, he basically setup an (Illegal) business selling cigars on facebook his paypal transactions must have been crazy so its no wonder they queried it.
    Yea he was one of them that it happened to...think they held on to his finds for much longer.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

I sell a lot of crap on the internet and get payments in on a daily basis. Regular or friends and family, from €5 to €2500. I transfer funds into my bank account every week. I never had a problem except a few years ago when PP asked me for a identity check. And I have never received any dodgy emails about my PP account either.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Woh - an old rule but we canít mention the most famous internet provider on here - the forum was threatened by them previously for mentioning them alongside tobacco. Madness but there u go.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post
    Woh - an old rule but we canít mention the most famous internet provider on here - the forum was threatened by them previously for mentioning them alongside tobacco. Madness but there u go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post
    Sorry will remove the name