User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Trinidad Topes Regular Production

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,433
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by mcdee View Post
    Do you think that the introduction of the Topes as regular production will have a negative effect on the price of the limited edition version at all?
    Wouldn't the le have a different blend compared to the regular production?

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    London, North
    Posts
    4,660
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAMZ84 View Post
    Wouldn't the le have a different blend compared to the regular production?
    This is an interesting thing. The same blends across harvests can change the taste. LEs tobacco is aged at least 2 years. These are reg production so wonder if they account for this by tweaking the blend?
    .--
    I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Hainault. London
    Posts
    1,247
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Has anyone tried the Esmeralda? Seen thatone about as well.

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    1,691
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by 7kingsguy View Post
    Has anyone tried the Esmeralda? Seen thatone about as well.
    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Yes and it’s an AWESOME cigar. Tried the media Luna too, it’s great too, smaller than the Coloniales but strong and full of Trini flavor. The Esmeralda is as good as the RobT IMO, but the taste profile of both new vitolas is way different than that of the Topes EL 2016, therefore I can’t imagine the third - the new Topes, will be anything near its 2016 limited brother. But next week will show.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    5,123
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hookmaker View Post
    Yes and it’s an AWESOME cigar. Tried the media Luna too, it’s great too, smaller than the Coloniales but strong and full of Trini flavor. The Esmeralda is as good as the RobT IMO, but the taste profile of both new vitolas is way different than that of the Topes EL 2016, therefore I can’t imagine the third - the new Topes, will be anything near its 2016 limited brother. But next week will show.
    Still buying like there's no tomorrow Henrik?

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    1,691
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by gojira View Post
    Still buying like there's no tomorrow Henrik?
    No No No - not at all, I just tried a few of these, since I had to befriend the owner of the Copenhagen cigar lounge, these were some of the cheapest sticks I could buy to get in

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    5,123
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hookmaker View Post
    No No No - not at all, I just tried a few of these, since I had to befriend the owner of the Copenhagen cigar lounge, these were some of the cheapest sticks I could buy to get in
    It's always a good thing to befriend owners of cigar stores!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •