User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Monday 3rd February 2020

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Wallington, Surrey
    Posts
    19,199
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Monday 3rd February 2020


    0 Not allowed!

    I often find my cigar choices inspired by what I see other members smoking on here and today my inspiration is Vitola from Saturday last. I didn't have time for a Fine and Rare yesterday but today I dug out the 2015 edition. It wasn't rich like his 2016 edition, this one was smooth and mild. If I'd blind tasted it I would have guessed a Hoyo or an Uppmann.


    'Cigars are a hobby, cigarettes an addiction'

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Nr Perth, Ecosse
    Posts
    9,257
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    2 Not allowed!

    Bolivar SJ..... Sheer delight

    Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wiltshire UK
    Posts
    1,853
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Monday 3rd February 2020


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by PeeJay View Post
    I often find my cigar choices inspired by what I see other members smoking on here and today my inspiration is Vitola from Saturday last. I didn't have time for a Fine and Rare yesterday but today I dug out the 2015 edition. It wasn't rich like his 2016 edition, this one was smooth and mild. If I'd blind tasted it I would have guessed a Hoyo or an Uppmann.




    Itís good trying them isnít it John, the taste profiles can vary quite a bit between the years - and resting definitely improves many NC marques too, which surprised me somewhat


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Vitola; 03-02-2020 at 07:00 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wiltshire UK
    Posts
    1,853
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    3 Not allowed!

    San Cristobal Principe 2015 - I thought I would try this with a small snifter of Tawny Port - lovely combination




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    north portsmouth
    Posts
    775
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    3 Not allowed!

    Smoking day with RASCC, RASS and Bob's chocolate for this Old Alaska pipe


    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    133
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevieboy View Post
    Bolivar SJ..... Sheer delight

    Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    Interested in your opinion of this. Iíve just bought a box of 25. Hoping they might be as good as the Belgravia 2015 UKís.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    1,842
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    Interested in your opinion of this. I’ve just bought a box of 25. Hoping they might be as good as the Belgravia 2015 UK’s.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can’t relate to the Belgravia, but I thinks it’s a great and very promising cigar (1 smoked).

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Dudley
    Posts
    631
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Smoking day with RASCC, RASS and Bob's chocolate for this Old Alaska pipe


    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    Ahhh I see someone has a home made perfect draw like me, next too the lighter lol

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    831
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    That's what I was going to say too.
    Would have thought it would remove far too much tobacco or possibly damage the cigar being that size. ??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •