Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vegueros request

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Appreciated!
    "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

I think I might have spotted them at one time in Miss Moran in Belfast here, not 100% certain, but just have a feeling.

I'll check for sure tomorrow or Friday (I'll be in the city centre one of the days) and if they do, I'll pick you up a couple.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Big_T_UK View Post
    It crossed my mind the other night, after a conversation with Jimmeh, that one brand of Cuban that has never crossed my path (at least that I can recall) is Vegueros. I know this is a less common brand but I would like to give them a try. Few of the sources I know have any of them and I want to try two to four sticks from the range before even considering a larger purchase. The larger vitolas of the range appear to have stopped production this year so I am thinking now or never.

Can anybody assist by selling me three or four sticks please?

T.
    Email me at edward@ovedlaw.com and I think I can take care of this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Gary, please do not go to too much trouble but thanks, let me know if you hit "paydirt" and I will reciprocate.

ewipper, a new face to me, hi, I will drop you an email, cheers.
    "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock!"

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

I recently spoke to someone who said he thought he had a box of these in a Humidor in London, if so I will check them out T and we can all herf them at 10 Manc and make our own minds up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Blimey, I love it when a thread come together, this might turn into a social thing! Result!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Any updates?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Let you know late Nov T.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Okay thanks. Another user said he could pass some on at cost but it is a bit of hassle for him so I will hold off to hear from you before I say yes or otherwise to him.

That meet up would be good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Sorry T, meant to post that I popped into a local shop because I thought I seen them in there one time, but unfortunately no longer, according to the women I was speaking to!

Hope you get your hands on a couple.