No announcement yet.

Dalay Limitade 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really cannot wait to get hold of mine now, the flavours sound right up my street!! Great writeup!
    Only the impossible is worth the effort.

JEANETTE WINTERSON,

Comment

Anyone else tried one yet?

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Comment

I?m showing restraint at the moment [emoji3061]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine came Monday but I missed the postie. I’ve just opened the package and all arrived in perfect condition, thanks Niels. It wont be until summer that I smoke the first of mine though.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexw33 View Post
            Mine came Monday but I missed the postie. I’ve just opened the package and all arrived in perfect condition, thanks Niels. It wont be until summer that I smoke the first of mine though.
            Summer of 2028 by the rate your smoking your sticks.....

Comment

Originally posted by gojira View Post
              Summer of 2028 by the rate your smoking your sticks.....
              Don’t you start as well I have some catching up to do that’s for sure but I’m predominantly a summer smoker and always have been. I should still burn through close to 100 this year they just aren’t phased very evenly.

I’m potentially putting a herf hut up in the summer so I don’t have this issue again next year.

Comment

Don’t you start as well I have some catching up to do that’s for sure but I’m predominantly a summer smoker and always have been. I should still burn through close to 100 this year they just aren’t phased very evenly.

I’m potentially putting a herf hut up in the summer so I don’t have this issue again next year.
                Did I hit a nerve? Don't like my German sense of humour?

I was just kidding Alex.

Comment

Originally posted by gojira View Post
                  Did I hit a nerve? Don't like my German sense of humour?

I was just kidding Alex.
                  No nerves hit Mike, I’ve just had enough of Greg’s “jokes” without you joining in

Comment

No nerves hit Mike, I’ve just had enough of Greg’s “jokes” without you joining in
                    I just couldn't resist.

Comment

I have no idea what you’re talking about!!

however, you do know this is a smoking forum? I think the croquet one’s next door
                      Only the impossible is worth the effort.

JEANETTE WINTERSON,

Comment

Originally posted by thedame007 View Post
                        I have no idea what you’re talking about!!

however, you do know this is a smoking forum? I think the croquet one’s next door
                        It’s a cigar forum, collecting is as much a part of the hobby as smoking them

Comment

I agree with both of you - smoking and collecting. Keep us posted if you build your smoking den this summer Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Vitola View Post
                            I agree with both of you - smoking and collecting. Keep us posted if you build your smoking den this summer Alex

Will do.

Comment

Having the second one of these today. I have to say this one tastes even better. Who I did not get the bitterness at the beginning and a bit more Spice from the start , what accompanies the sweetness perfectly full stop I am looking forward to see how this one develops

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Comment

Tapatalk won't accept the image, because it's deemed adult? I mean it's not a small cigar, but I would be depressed if that was my dick... ☺
                                1550321346538.jpg

The cigar is developing [ATTACH=CONFIG]33702[/1550321346538.jpgATTACH]1550321346538.jpg

The singer is developing fantastic. The last one I tried was just after recovering from a flu. This one is a near perfect smoke for me. Great construction, no unpleasant flavours and a nice transition from beginning to end. I don't see what time in the humidor should improve here. Contemplating if I shouldn't buy a second box right now... ☺

Comment

Working...
                                X