Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CoTM June 2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Had the second one today after I smoked the last couple of days without any problems. Sadly the flavour was still sub-par for me. I suspect this is a short filler. Either way, not for me this one....

    Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Niela View Post
      Had the second one today after I smoked the last couple of days without any problems. Sadly the flavour was still sub-par for me. I suspect this is a short filler. Either way, not for me this one....

      Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk
      That's a shame.... No I can say it's a long.filler..

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by SHAMZ84 View Post
        That's a shame.... No I can say it's a long.filler..
        Oh, that's surprising. My ash fell off every few millimetres. Couldn't get it to hold at all. Hence my suspicion of short filler.

        Oh well, you can't like them all, can you?

        Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • #49
          "I know I said that I wouldn't buy more cigars for a while..........but these were a bargain !!"

          Comment


          • #50

            Comment


            • #51
              Just finishing mine now, great smoke. Guessing a 2016/17 RyJ Cazadores.

              Sent from my SM-G770F using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #52
                Given that everybody seems to like it, I assume my hay fever is still messing with my taste buds

                Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • #53

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Looking forward to the reveal of this one, it seems to have everyone a bit pleasantly puzzled.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    "I know I said that I wouldn't buy more cigars for a while..........but these were a bargain !!"

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Sorry guys totally forgot...hope everyone has enjoyed this month's cigar.

                      It was RyJ Cazadores with 2 years on it.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Excellent thanks for hosting Sham!


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Lovely smoke thank you for hosting

                          Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Nice smoke mate - good one

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by potpest View Post
                              Just finishing mine now, great smoke. Guessing a 2016/17 RyJ Cazadores.

                              Sent from my SM-G770F using Tapatalk
                              Sorry fella...missed this...spot on...a year off the the date too.


                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by SHAMZ84 View Post
                                Sorry fella...missed this...spot on...a year off the the date too.

                                Ah get in...I was pretty confident that's what it was, love these and smoke them quite often. Good choice.

                                Sent from my SM-G770F using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X