escort ordu kıbrıs escort escort izmit escort bodrum escort rize escort konya escort kırklareli escort van halkalı escort escort erzurum escort sivas escort samsun escort tokat altinrehbereskisehir.com konyachad.com sakaryaehliyet.com tiktaktrabzon.com escortlarkibris.net canakkalesondaj.com kayseriyelek.com buderuskonya.com dubai airport - UK Cigar Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dubai airport

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Niela View Post
    Were they cheaper than what you'd pay in France, Germany or Spain?

    Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk
    Really not sure to be honest they were just shy of 220..good price?

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by puropunch View Post
      Really not sure to be honest they were just shy of 220..good price?
      ?10 cheaper... [emoji5]

      Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • #33
        I went to DXB on Sunday, prices are ok compared to Europe mainland but not fantastic.

        Stock is of course immense, as for HTF, RE or LE, it was a bit disappointing.

        Only RE available: Dip Ammunition and SLR Herfing
        LE: Lots of Regios de Punch but didnt find any other
        Large stock of LCDH modules: la trova, bolivar, h.upmann rr, ...
        Lot of Hoyo Double Coronas and Punch Double Coronas 50 cabs.

        Decided to buy La Trova and SLR Herfing


        Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Haaltert View Post
          .........Decided to buy La Trova and SLR Herfing

          Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
          Good choice, but no Emarati or Byblos ?

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Haaltert View Post
            I went to DXB on Sunday, prices are ok compared to Europe mainland but not fantastic.

            Stock is of course immense, as for HTF, RE or LE, it was a bit disappointing.

            Only RE available: Dip Ammunition and SLR Herfing
            LE: Lots of Regios de Punch but didnt find any other
            Large stock of LCDH modules: la trova, bolivar, h.upmann rr, ...
            Lot of Hoyo Double Coronas and Punch Double Coronas 50 cabs.

            Decided to buy La Trova and SLR Herfing


            Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
            How much was the la trova?

            Comment


            • #36
              No Emarati or Byblos, and I can guarantee that I searched. For those who were there before, I was alone in the shop and I opened all the cupboards below the shelves. Nothing more, my GF now thinks I am completely crazy


              Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by SHAMZ84 View Post
                How much was the la trova?
                I cant find the ticket, it was 446? for both, hope this helps


                Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

                Comment


                • #38
                  Anyone know why the price list for cigars has vanished from their Duty Free website at all please?

                  Literally everything else under ‘Tobacco’ is listed. The ‘search’ option returned zero results too.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by gav_sw20 View Post
                    Anyone know why the price list for cigars has vanished from their Duty Free website at all please?

                    Literally everything else under ‘Tobacco’ is listed. The ‘search’ option returned zero results too.
                    If you have to ask.....
                    .--
                    I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by gav_sw20 View Post
                      Anyone know why the price list for cigars has vanished from their Duty Free website at all please?

                      Literally everything else under ‘Tobacco’ is listed. The ‘search’ option returned zero results too.
                      email them and ask for prices on what you are considering. They can also reserve them for you so you just collect on your way through, handy if your on a short transfer. They will let you open and inspect after you have paid for them. If you do, do me a favor and ask them how much for a box of rass as i might be traveling through in a few months!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by puropunch View Post

                        email them and ask for prices on what you are considering. They can also reserve them for you so you just collect on your way through, handy if your on a short transfer. They will let you open and inspect after you have paid for them. If you do, do me a favor and ask them how much for a box of rass as i might be traveling through in a few months!
                        Will do, I’m due to head there In September.

                        I’ll drop them an email now and see what they come
                        back with and update.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by ha_banos View Post

                          If you have to ask.....

                          ...looking for confused emoji

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by gav_sw20 View Post


                            ...looking for confused emoji
                            Ignore - had a coffee and get it now. Very good

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by puropunch View Post

                              email them and ask for prices on what you are considering. They can also reserve them for you so you just collect on your way through, handy if your on a short transfer. They will let you open and inspect after you have paid for them. If you do, do me a favor and ask them how much for a box of rass as i might be traveling through in a few months!
                              Email sent, will let you know what they come back with.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by puropunch View Post

                                email them and ask for prices on what you are considering. They can also reserve them for you so you just collect on your way through, handy if your on a short transfer. They will let you open and inspect after you have paid for them. If you do, do me a favor and ask them how much for a box of rass as i might be traveling through in a few months!
                                Very quick response - here you go:
                                • Ramon Allones | Specially Selected - Box of 25 / AED 904.00 / USD 251.11

                                Comment

                                antalya escort
                                aşk buyusu nedir
                                https://www.donaldsonville.org
                                bahis siteleri
                                huluhub.com
                                Working...
                                X