Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RG NORTH STARS are close to extinction

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RG NORTH STARS are close to extinction

    Talked to a supplier today, and it seems the 6000 box run is now almost depleted. I’d be happy to see if I can find a few boxes more if anyone of my UKCF brothers are interested. IF you are, pm me - I will not count interest in this thread.

  • #2
    Wow. That was quick. I thought they'd be around for a while

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Stevieboy View Post
      Wow. That was quick. I thought they'd be around for a while
      Yeah me too, the guy who owns the shop where I bought most of my 1% of the run told me that the last ER took 4-5 years to sell, it went very slow, but there seems to be a run on RE’s in our time. BUT having said that, we’re still talking Habanos, so you never know what’s right or wrong.

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm being very strong willed right now. So proud of myself!

        Comment


        • #5
          I only picked up one box in the original run....not touched them yet as I thought they might be too young. Anyone had one?


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Tomm783 View Post
            I only picked up one box in the original run....not touched them yet as I thought they might be too young. Anyone had one?


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Yep smoked one box and 2 [emoji41] They’re [emoji106]


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by gojira View Post
              I'm being very strong willed right now. So proud of myself!
              How many boxes did you get Mike...I got four. Did I beat you? If so, surely you want to catch me up ... c'mon.... You know you want to....

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Stevieboy View Post
                How many boxes did you get Mike...I got four. Did I beat you? If so, surely you want to catch me up ... c'mon.... You know you want to....
                [emoji1787]
                .--
                I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Stevieboy View Post
                  How many boxes did you get Mike...I got four. Did I beat you? If so, surely you want to catch me up ... c'mon.... You know you want to....
                  Nah. I’m not a high roller like you or Henrik. I’m happy with the three boxes that I have.

                  I think [emoji848]


                  Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Tomm783 View Post
                    I only picked up one box in the original run....not touched them yet as I thought they might be too young. Anyone had one?


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    they will definitely get better with adequate resting/age, but the flip side is they taste bloody good now for a young cigar

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Last call guys, got two boxes to spare, then I’m done with finding these

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hi Henrik. I'll take one please.

                        Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by moteyi View Post
                          Hi Henrik. I'll take one please.

                          Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
                          See pm


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X