Simon Bolivar catch up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simon Bolivar catch up.

Been a busy few days, here a few interesting smokes I enjoyed along the way. RA ER Gran Britania Petit Belicosis as a Friends BBQ. A herf at Casa Bolivar with MJ & Immanuelle. Starters a Cohiba Pan 2015, 10yrs+ since I had one, hate paying the price for such a small stick, when the Sig I is similar price & for a little more, the Exquisitos is far better but it sure made a very pleasant change. A trio of R&J Pan 1990's, this was the year I met my wife & left the RN, always worth remembering such days & of course great wee smokes, with a Cuban Coffee. A trio of Siglo III's, think I bought these from Mike? In between rounds of Cheesecake & Fruit Tart, it all went down very nicely indeed. Great to be herfing with friends again,all at a socially acceptable distance of course!

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Simon Bolivar; 17-06-2020, 01:41 PM.
    Simon Bolivar: Liberator of Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru & Venezuela.

Looks like you're all enjoying yourselves Simon.

Comment

Cheers Neil, we were indeed. Just adding the cigar details now.

Comment

NOICE!
        Quality scran on the go too

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

confess that it is the strawberry tarte and cheescake I am envious of the most here, despite some delightful smokes!!!
          "Dear heart, you're talking to a man- a real man- who drinks straight Tequilla, with lime and salt on the rim, and smokes cigars" (J Zavala)

Comment

Nah, got to be the Cohibas! Are they Esplendidos Simon?

Comment

Originally posted by mcdee View Post
              Nah, got to be the Cohibas! Are they Esplendidos Simon?
              cheesecake.... mmmmmm (think Homer... )
              "Dear heart, you're talking to a man- a real man- who drinks straight Tequilla, with lime and salt on the rim, and smokes cigars" (J Zavala)

Comment

Originally posted by Emaresee View Post
                Never heard of Cohiba Cheesecake before. That's almost as daft as Diplomaticos Ammunition.

Comment

Originally posted by Emaresee View Post
                  Fruit cake maybe [emoji2960]
                  .--
                  I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

Comment

Originally posted by ha_banos View Post
                    Fruit cake maybe [emoji2960]
                    That's a bit cruel, he's just eccentric
                    'Cigars are a hobby, cigarettes an addiction'

Comment

How were the Panetelas?

Comment

Joeray, the Panatela was a reforeshing change of pace & if they were only a fiver a time I'd have a box in the Boli Cave, but the Sig I is better value & the Exquisitos a better smoke altogether IMHO.
                        Neil, the other Cohiba's were Sig III's, a long time since I had smoked one. Bit generous burning my only trio of these but let's just say I got a little carried away herfing again after so long. They could have had a little more age but smoked fine; the lads certianly enjoyed theirs.

Comment

Few more photos. Don't think I posted these from my friend Cliff's visit last week, he came to collect a PLC 50Cab Zowie found in . These are now HTF but a welcome addition to Cliff's enormous collection (biigest I have personally seen).

We had a pair of RG PC's 2007. These make a nice change of pace & are a tasty morning smoke.
                          Later I went down the cafe with MLW & had a Trini Col, also from 2007.

Sunday: Smoked a RG PX, with a coffee before church. After a rather splendid Roast Beef lunch, I enjoyed my first Boli RC for several yrs. Strangely enough this was from 2007 too. I was delighted by the experience & have to wonder why I have smoked more of these, guess I can smoke them up now, yum,
                          Appears I have used up my monthly photo allocation again. Does paying for the extra prium version of taptalk solve this? Is it still necessary with the new upgrades? I thought we wouldn't need. Taptalk any longer?

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X