escort ordu kıbrıs escort escort izmit escort bodrum escort rize escort konya escort kırklareli escort van halkalı escort escort erzurum escort sivas escort samsun escort tokat altinrehbereskisehir.com konyachad.com sakaryaehliyet.com tiktaktrabzon.com escortlarkibris.net canakkalesondaj.com kayseriyelek.com buderuskonya.com Cohiba Novedosos LCDH - UK Cigar Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cohiba Novedosos LCDH

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by gojira View Post

    Now that would be something. Smoking cigars all day and make money that way. But I doubt it would work with cigars. In the building where my girlfriend lives is a chick who makes money with instagram but it’s all cloth and makeup related. She gets between 3 and 10 parcels of what I think is free stuff every day.


    Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
    Then maybe you should start wearing some fancy heavy makeup and colourful oriental robes before posing with cigars Mike, - I’m sure there’s a certain crowd for it😜


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Haaltert View Post

      Sounds tempting mate, isn’t it? Lol

      Nah, making a living is,probably not possible with cigars as a few influencers are doing

      Receiving free cigar accessories and free smokes however ...


      Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
      Free cigars? Sign me up!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Hookmaker View Post

        Then maybe you should start wearing some fancy heavy makeup and colourful oriental robes before posing with cigars Mike, - I’m sure there’s a certain crowd for it😜


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Don't tell anyone but I already do, hahahaha!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Hookmaker View Post

          Then maybe you should start wearing some fancy heavy makeup and colourful oriental robes before posing with cigars Mike, - I’m sure there’s a certain crowd for it😜


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I may consider sending cigars just to stop him posting pictures of himself in make-up and silk robes...
          "Dear heart, you're talking to a man- a real man- who drinks straight Tequilla, with lime and salt on the rim, and smokes cigars" (J Zavala)

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Emaresee View Post

            I may consider sending cigars just to stop him posting pictures of himself in make-up and silk robes...
            Don’t tease him, he will do anything for free cigars!


            Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Emaresee View Post

              I may consider sending cigars just to stop him posting pictures of himself in make-up and silk robes...
              Hahaha! You have my address Matt

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Haaltert View Post

                Don’t tease him, he will do anything for free cigars!


                Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
                Of course I will Steve!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Got a few to sample...




                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by maverickdrinkerr View Post
                    Got a few to sample...




                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    These are going to be way too expensive but one day I will buy a couple, not a box. How was it?


                    Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

                    Comment

                    antalya escort
                    aşk buyusu nedir
                    https://www.donaldsonville.org
                    bahis siteleri
                    huluhub.com
                    Working...
                    X