Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today on alibaba

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Today on alibaba

    https://www.alibaba.com/showroom/coh...e-humidor.html

    I'm going to be trying my hand at rolling soon. Stay tuned.
    .--
    I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

  • #2
    I spend hours and hours during the week on this freaking app.

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ha_banos View Post
      https://www.alibaba.com/showroom/coh...e-humidor.html

      I'm going to be trying my hand at rolling soon. Stay tuned.
      😂😂 you do that Banos, - should keep you occupied for the next few decades.

      On a side note, I’ve purchased quite a lot on alibaba - most lately a lot of tools, - directly from the manufacturers and saving quite a lot😎


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Hookmaker View Post

        😂😂 you do that Banos, - should keep you occupied for the next few decades.

        On a side note, I’ve purchased quite a lot on alibaba - most lately a lot of tools, - directly from the manufacturers and saving quite a lot😎


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Haven't seen anything less than 10MOQ...
        .--
        I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

        Comment


        • #5
          Always been intrigued by Alibaba, what’s postage like from overseas typically and do you get busted from customs.

          Last time I bought something from China it took 6 weeks to come and arrived partly smashed. Then waited another month for replacement part.

          Comment


          • #6
            Never been on the Alibaba site before but two thoughts. Firstly prices for humi's don't seem much better than certain German sites, secondly, with the German sites you're not liable for duty & you would be from China - would wipe out any savings, especially for the larger items..
            Simon Bolivar: Liberator of Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru & Venezuela.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Simon Bolivar View Post
              Never been on the Alibaba site before but two thoughts. Firstly prices for humi's don't seem much better than certain German sites, secondly, with the German sites you're not liable for duty & you would be from China - would wipe out any savings, especially for the larger items..
              Yea but you can't buy nunchucks that fire ninja stars from german sites.

              Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by AlexD4 View Post
                Yea but you can't buy nunchucks that fire ninja stars from german sites.

                Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
                Simon Bolivar: Liberator of Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru & Venezuela.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by AlexD4 View Post
                  Yea but you can't buy nunchucks that fire ninja stars from german sites.

                  Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
                  Hahaha


                  Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Be careful, there are no listening devices excreted on it. You never know with these underhanded Chinese types.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jerryr View Post
                      Be careful, there are no listening devices excreted on it. You never know with these underhanded Chinese types.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Huawei you to make allegations like that!?!
                      .--
                      I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Hookmaker View Post

                        😂😂 you do that Banos, - should keep you occupied for the next few decades.

                        On a side note, I’ve purchased quite a lot on alibaba - most lately a lot of tools, - directly from the manufacturers and saving quite a lot😎


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Yes it is full of all sorts, from quality stuff to complete tat and very hard to tell the difference at times. I have a couple friends who sell into some of the largest supermarkets and U.K. retailers who just buy off their and drop ship in with a margin on. If it’s made in China there’s a fairly high chance you can get it direct from the manufacturer on there! Normally not low MOQs though.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ha_banos View Post

                          Huawei you to make allegations like that!?!
                          😂👍


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I've used alibaba quite a few times... And AliExpress....the purchases that come to mind are my ashtray and travel case and has been made of good quality

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by simwells View Post

                              Yes it is full of all sorts, from quality stuff to complete tat and very hard to tell the difference at times. I have a couple friends who sell into some of the largest supermarkets and U.K. retailers who just buy off their and drop ship in with a margin on. If it’s made in China there’s a fairly high chance you can get it direct from the manufacturer on there! Normally not low MOQs though.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Yep - I usually find something on the web in a shop, then find it on alibaba and sometimes buy it from there. E.g. a month ago I found a fantastic drill stand in the uk, found the manufacturer in China on Alibaba and ordered from there. Saved me £120 (but I wouldn’t have, had it been nicked by customs)😎


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X