escort ordu kıbrıs escort escort izmit escort bodrum escort rize escort konya escort kırklareli escort van halkalı escort escort erzurum escort sivas escort samsun escort tokat altinrehbereskisehir.com konyachad.com sakaryaehliyet.com tiktaktrabzon.com escortlarkibris.net canakkalesondaj.com kayseriyelek.com buderuskonya.com Hemal's collection - UK Cigar Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hemal's collection

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hemal's collection

    Beggining of this year I picked up a small cube humidor which served me well till now..

    Took the plunge and got a 110L scubador(ended up with 2 for future proofing) which will now house new boxes. Starting with 2 boxes of Ramon Allones 2019

    I will keep the old sticks and boxes in the existing humidor
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Looks like you are planning to create quite the aged collection there. I try and keep my ageing cigars separate from my every day smokes, but I'm going to have to invest in at least one more humidor before too long 😎

    Comment


    • #3
      That's a good idea, I have a lock and lock which holds around 10 or so everyday smokes. But that won't be enough soon

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by hemal211 View Post
        That's a good idea, I have a lock and lock which holds around 10 or so everyday smokes. But that won't be enough soon
        That's a sandwich box
        'Cigars are a hobby, cigarettes an addiction'

        Comment


        • #5
          Might be better to get a number of smaller Lock n Lock boxes (eg 10/13 litres). Gives more storage options and also, importantly, better when it comes to Boveda packs - the number you have to use is related to the number of cigars that a container is capable if taking, not just what you're storing - one big box could be a very expensive way to store just a few cigars. I know a number of people (me included) have a couple of presentable humidors out, with a collection of singles or unboxed ones, and the rest in (transparent) Lock n Lock boxes with a couple of Boveda packs and a digital temp/humidity gauge in each.

          Comment


          • #6
            looks to me you plan to fill it soon. You've done the right thing going big up front. Great start!
            .--
            I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by PeeJay View Post

              That's a sandwich box
              Sandwiches are day to day snacks l
              Too lol.. Made sense since its for the day to day smokes

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by grumpybaldy View Post
                Might be better to get a number of smaller Lock n Lock boxes (eg 10/13 litres). Gives more storage options and also, importantly, better when it comes to Boveda packs - the number you have to use is related to the number of cigars that a container is capable if taking, not just what you're storing - one big box could be a very expensive way to store just a few cigars. I know a number of people (me included) have a couple of presentable humidors out, with a collection of singles or unboxed ones, and the rest in (transparent) Lock n Lock boxes with a couple of Boveda packs and a digital temp/humidity gauge in each.
                I do agree, and it's what I'm thinking for the regular boxes.. I'm on the lookout for some

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ha_banos View Post
                  looks to me you plan to fill it soon. You've done the right thing going big up front. Great start!
                  Won't be running out of space soon I hope

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Very nice! You might be surprised how fast you’ll fill up the first one


                    Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by hemal211 View Post
                      I do agree, and it's what I'm thinking for the regular boxes.. I'm on the lookout for some
                      Places like Lakeland on line do them.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Famous last words...it will get filled up quicker than you think..


                        These are great for everyday.


                        https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001CMUO..._kEsxFbSPX4FYY

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X