escort ordu kıbrıs escort escort izmit escort bodrum escort rize escort konya escort kırklareli escort van halkalı escort escort erzurum escort sivas escort samsun escort tokat altinrehbereskisehir.com konyachad.com sakaryaehliyet.com tiktaktrabzon.com escortlarkibris.net canakkalesondaj.com kayseriyelek.com buderuskonya.com Ogami Exquisite - UK Cigar Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ogami Exquisite

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ogami Exquisite

    Dear all,

    This is my first post and nice to meet you all. I’m a retired old guy frequently traveling between Hong Kong and England and I have been smoking CC for more than 25 years. My favorite smokes are Robusto sizes and I smoke 5-6 sticks a day. I didn’t own any humidor or collection in the past, but the recent COVID19 quarantine changes my mind as it is getting difficult to buy good quality CC, even if you are willing to pay for a high premium. However, I am becoming addicts to buy now whenever my suppliers tell me they have good stuff.

    Anyway, I would like to share my first surplus CC post and hope you would like it.

    Thank you for your attention

  • #2
    Welcome on board.

    You should definitely go and post a new thread in the 'Newbies' section of the forum. Introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself. It wouldn't hurt to tell us some of your favourite cigars too

    I look forward to seeing your growing collection!

    Comment


    • #3
      You smoke 5-6 robustos a day?! Are you trying to take on Churchill’s habit?! A bit worrying to say the least!

      Big fan of the Topes then? Or as I can’t tell from your wording are you trying to sell? As that won’t be allowed


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Max A View Post
        Welcome on board.

        You should definitely go and post a new thread in the 'Newbies' section of the forum. Introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself. It wouldn't hurt to tell us some of your favourite cigars too

        I look forward to seeing your growing collection!
        Ok, will do so very soon, thank you for your advice


        從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by simwells View Post
          You smoke 5-6 robustos a day?! Are you trying to take on Churchill’s habit?! A bit worrying to say the least!

          Big fan of the Topes then? Or as I can’t tell from your wording are you trying to sell? As that won’t be allowed


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Excuse me if my post is misleading, but I have no intention to sell.
          I am not a fan of any brand but I just buy if they are my cup of tea, of course if I can afford.

          Cheers


          從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送
          Last edited by CigarOgami; 27-09-2020, 02:45 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CigarOgami View Post

            Excuse me if my post is misleading, but I have no attention to sell.
            I am not a fan of any brand but I just buy if they are my cup of tea, of course if I can afford.

            Cheers


            從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送
            No worries it was just the word surplus sounded a bit like this were overstocks you didn’t want.

            They’re fantastic smokes anyway, enjoy them!


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by simwells View Post

              No worries it was just the word surplus sounded a bit like this were overstocks you didn’t want.

              They’re fantastic smokes anyway, enjoy them!


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              My apology for choosing an inappropriate wording.

              Comment


              • #8
                Welcome and nice collection of Topes you have there!


                Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

                Comment


                • #9
                  Well if you like something, buy what you can! I can't imagine not having a humidor or a collection. Especially trying to smoke in the UK.
                  .--
                  I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Now I know where all the topes have gone....😁

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      A belated Welcome onboard! I see you are already posting & getting into the swing of our little group, always good to have well travelled & experienced members.
                      Simon Bolivar: Liberator of Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru & Venezuela.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ha_banos View Post
                        Well if you like something, buy what you can! I can't imagine not having a humidor or a collection. Especially trying to smoke in the UK.
                        Yes, I got 2 decent humidors which arrives last month, one already in service and the other one still unpacked. Will post some photos update later.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by SHAMZ84 View Post
                          Now I know where all the topes have gone....😁
                          I really missed the Topes LE2016 though the 2019 is already very nice.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Simon Bolivar View Post
                            A belated Welcome onboard! I see you are already posting & getting into the swing of our little group, always good to have well travelled & experienced members.
                            Thank you Simon, I still have a lot to learn.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              909DB89D-DE22-4B8C-954A-94B75D3FA6D3.jpeg7DFB3563-FA47-4FB8-AB8F-BC47797C95B9.jpegSome Sir Winston Churchill 2018, I wish I could share the flavor & smell with you all.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X