Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bespoke Cigars - Daughters of the Wind

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bespoke Cigars - Daughters of the Wind

    Has anyone got any info or smoked these before - I was looking out for any recommendations to sample plus does anyone have a source for Bespoke cigars

  • #2
    Originally posted by Vitola View Post
    Has anyone got any info or smoked these before - I was looking out for any recommendations to sample plus does anyone have a source for Bespoke cigars
    I LOOOVE their Lanceros - something like ?traditional gran caf?? I think they?re called. Several German online shops have them - good prices too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Hookmaker View Post
      I LOOOVE their Lanceros - something like “traditional gran caf?” I think they’re called. Several German online shops have them - good prices too.

      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Can you PM me Henrik with any of the online ones that ship to UK. The one I heard really good reviews on was the Daughter of the Wind Caramelito blend - which is a lancero

      Comment


      • #4
        @Hookmaker I have just managed to bag half a dozen of the "Traditional Gran Cafe" cigars and a few of the "Daughters of the Wind"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Vitola View Post
          @Hookmaker I have just managed to bag half a dozen of the "Traditional Gran Cafe" cigars and a few of the "Daughters of the Wind"
          Perfect, then you?re settled [emoji41]


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment

          Working...
          X