Bespoke Cigars - Daughters of the Wind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bespoke Cigars - Daughters of the Wind

Has anyone got any info or smoked these before - I was looking out for any recommendations to sample plus does anyone have a source for Bespoke cigars

Originally posted by Vitola View Post
    Has anyone got any info or smoked these before - I was looking out for any recommendations to sample plus does anyone have a source for Bespoke cigars
    I LOOOVE their Lanceros - something like ?traditional gran caf?? I think they?re called. Several German online shops have them - good prices too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hookmaker View Post
      I LOOOVE their Lanceros - something like “traditional gran caf?” I think they’re called. Several German online shops have them - good prices too.

Can you PM me Henrik with any of the online ones that ship to UK. The one I heard really good reviews on was the Daughter of the Wind Caramelito blend - which is a lancero

Comment

@Hookmaker I have just managed to bag half a dozen of the "Traditional Gran Cafe" cigars and a few of the "Daughters of the Wind"

Comment

Originally posted by Vitola View Post
          @Hookmaker I have just managed to bag half a dozen of the "Traditional Gran Cafe" cigars and a few of the "Daughters of the Wind"
          Perfect, then you?re settled [emoji41]

Comment

Working...
          X