escort ordu kıbrıs escort escort izmit escort bodrum escort rize escort konya escort kırklareli escort van halkalı escort escort erzurum escort sivas escort samsun escort tokat altinrehbereskisehir.com konyachad.com sakaryaehliyet.com tiktaktrabzon.com escortlarkibris.net canakkalesondaj.com kayseriyelek.com buderuskonya.com Pantheon XO? - UK Cigar Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pantheon XO?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pantheon XO?

    Anyone know anything about this Cognac? Its ?75.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405612406.302101.jpg

  • #2
    Would like to know myself.
    I'd stick with Camus or Martell, though.
    I've had some horrendous XO Cogrnacs and Armagnac before

    Sent by the Enigma on BlackBerry.
    Originally posted by ValeTudoGuy
    Marc's a Fat Molly
    Click here for a fun, relevant song!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by tommy View Post
      Anyone know anything about this Cognac? Its ?75.
      I can't even find an online review for the stuff.


      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • #4
        I have never heard of the stuff, hows it taste?
        Licky Licky before Sticky Sticky. - Puff Scotty 22/03/14

        Originally posted by PeeJay
        I get longing looks from guys walking past

        Originally posted by butternutsquashpie
        A purge follows a rapid puffing session.

        Comment


        • #5
          That's what I'm asking, it's the one and only XO I've seen for sale in this region. I'd like to bring something back but not just buying any random bottle. Was hoping someone would say "yeah get it its amazing!"

          Comment


          • #6
            Tommy. Cognac isn't something to buy blind. I'll tell ya that through experience!

            If you want great assured cognac, Why not detour through Paris? Sure the wife would love that!!

            Leave the kids in the south there until you return. Sean: there's an idea for you in a few years

            Sent by the Enigma on BlackBerry.
            Originally posted by ValeTudoGuy
            Marc's a Fat Molly
            Click here for a fun, relevant song!

            Comment


            • #7
              There's no chance of any detours for booze or cigars, we're with another family and have two babies with us so I'm not being allowed to do it. Trust me I'm gutted about it which is why I was hoping someone had tried this stuff. I'd not but it blind, hence this thread. I'm hoping there's a booze stop on the way home tomorrow but if not I'll just get some Remy Martin XO from duty free, it's ?105. I was within sight of Geneva on Tuesday, so frustrating to be so close to Gesto.


              Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by tommy View Post
                There's no chance of any detours for booze or cigars, we're with another family and have two babies with us so I'm not being allowed to do it. Trust me I'm gutted about it which is why I was hoping someone had tried this stuff. I'd not but it blind, hence this thread. I'm hoping there's a booze stop on the way home tomorrow but if not I'll just get some Remy Martin XO from duty free, it's ?105. I was within sight of Geneva on Tuesday, so frustrating to be so close to Gesto.


                Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                Ah they'll not miss you for a couple of hours surely!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by tommy View Post
                  There's no chance of any detours for booze or cigars, we're with another family and have two babies with us so I'm not being allowed to do it. Trust me I'm gutted about it which is why I was hoping someone had tried this stuff. I'd not but it blind, hence this thread. I'm hoping there's a booze stop on the way home tomorrow but if not I'll just get some Remy Martin XO from duty free, it's ?105. I was within sight of Geneva on Tuesday, so frustrating to be so close to Gesto.


                  Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  I feel your pain brother!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Gonna buy the Remy XO at Calais. Got a couple of Davidoff Tubos today so not too sad. Also have four boxes and lots of singles to pick up when I get home.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      This Cognac is playing on my mind. My research is proving futile.... The only thing I can make out from the bottle is that it appears to be a legit Jarnac Cognac, I don't know if Pantheon is a brand or an expression, I can only find one example of a sale of a Cognac with this name and the bottle is nothing like the one you posted.

                      I hate not knowing! Argh!
                      Licky Licky before Sticky Sticky. - Puff Scotty 22/03/14

                      Originally posted by PeeJay
                      I get longing looks from guys walking past

                      Originally posted by butternutsquashpie
                      A purge follows a rapid puffing session.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I love cognac doesnt mean any relevance to topic just thought i'd say


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Sean View Post
                          I love cognac doesnt mean any relevance to topic just thought i'd say
                          same here. higher shelf rums taste like pleasant cognacs, too. El Dorado 15 is one of them... Ron Z as well.

                          also, try your hand at Metaxa. the 7 star is what i knock down for a cheap, good drink that isn't gin. pleasant, sweet bouquets similar to Dalmore on the nose and mouth. Little to NO after taste which is something i do enjoy for cheap liquors.
                          Originally posted by ValeTudoGuy
                          Marc's a Fat Molly
                          Click here for a fun, relevant song!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ValeTudoGuy View Post
                            This Cognac is playing on my mind. My research is proving futile.... The only thing I can make out from the bottle is that it appears to be a legit Jarnac Cognac, I don't know if Pantheon is a brand or an expression, I can only find one example of a sale of a Cognac with this name and the bottle is nothing like the one you posted.

                            I hate not knowing! Argh!
                            I also did some research and came up with probably that same other one. I didn't buy it anyway, went safe and maybe a bit boring but I do know I'll enjoy it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              You could always make do with this Tommy:

                              http://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/P-9196.aspx

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X