escort ordu kıbrıs escort escort izmit escort bodrum escort rize escort konya escort kırklareli escort van halkalı escort escort erzurum escort sivas escort samsun escort tokat altinrehbereskisehir.com konyachad.com sakaryaehliyet.com tiktaktrabzon.com escortlarkibris.net canakkalesondaj.com kayseriyelek.com buderuskonya.com Whisky - how do you like it? - UK Cigar Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whisky - how do you like it?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    I'm very much a speyside man. I can drink islay, but I don't enjoy it all that much-it's a challenge. Good with a robusto though.
    Stay smoky

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by glezga View Post
      Ive had this bottle for at least 10 years and only at the top of the bottom label. i do like it but have to really be in the mood - wife says it smells like hospital disinfectant!

      [ATTACH=CONFIG]34299[/ATTACH]
      I love my laguvin 16....they tend to say after 2/3 years open the flavours starts to change.


      One to try if you like your Speyside try this.it was lovely didnt last long at home

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by SHAMZ84 View Post
        I love my laguvin 16....they tend to say after 2/3 years open the flavours starts to change.


        One to try if you like your Speyside try this.it was lovely didnt last long at home

        Added to wishlist - thanks
        Stay smoky

        Comment


        • #79
          Johnnie Walker double black - i forgot about this one for cigars. its more a smokey peaty taste - if you know what i mean. i think the barrels are charred more than its whiskys are peated - no where near as strong as some peaty ones. anyway its cheap too and well worth a try.

          Its hard to find where i live but always on offer at airports


          im gonny try have a snifter today

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by glezga View Post
            Johnnie Walker double black - i forgot about this one for cigars. its more a smokey peaty taste - if you know what i mean. i think the barrels are charred more than its whiskys are peated - no where near as strong as some peaty ones. anyway its cheap too and well worth a try.

            Its hard to find where i live but always on offer at airports


            im gonny try have a snifter today
            Check out Amazon, Black Label is usually around ?22, double black about ?28.

            If it?s Johnnie Walker specifically you like keep an eye on the prices on there as they fluctuate, Green label which is my personal favourite goes as low as around ?32.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • #81
              Familiar with this?

              https://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/Johnn...context=search
              .--
              I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

              Comment


              • #82
                Yea, there?s also a chrome extension for it as well which is handy.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • #83
                  How do I like whiskey?? Left on the shelf, yucky stuff that burns my insides

                  Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by franco View Post
                    How do I like whiskey?? Left on the shelf, yucky stuff that burns my insides

                    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
                    Is there any pleasure without pain? But seriously a nice big ice cube in a double goes down a treat in the evening.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by franco View Post
                      How do I like whiskey?? Left on the shelf, yucky stuff that burns my insides

                      Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
                      You get what you pay for, buy a decent speyside or highland, they?re generally milder in flavour.

                      A dribble of water in the first one might help.

                      Or as I?m sure many will attest to here, get past the first couple and you?ll be grand! Haha


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Majority of the time i take it neat. I have a few in the cabinet that need a dash of water to mellow them out.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Im usually a jack daniels or jim beam drinker with a splash of ginger beer if im not smoking a cigar usually just watching tv but my missus bought me a bottle of buffalo trace last week for my bday and going down a treat neat, and guus if your addong water to whisk(e)y then just a few drops from a straw opens the flavours up so much more than adding dashes or anything more. Theres an american guy on youtube who talks about the same thing. And never add water to an irish whiskey they at too subtle to take any amount of water.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Neat ....
                            "I know I said that I wouldn't buy more cigars for a while..........but these were a bargain !!"

                            Comment

                            antalya escort
                            aşk buyusu nedir
                            https://www.donaldsonville.org
                            bahis siteleri
                            huluhub.com
                            Working...
                            X