Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espresso Martini

Ok - tester for your tastebuds

Best matching cigar for my fave cocktail ?????

It goes with almost any cigar perfectly however I made one with Cuban coffee and an upmann Nr 2 a couple of weeks ago and it was a perfect pairing

Comment

This is a genius idea and never thought of this before - now I need to blag a nespresso machine to make this happen

Comment

I love an espresso martini

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I?ll take two.

Sounds like a nice beverage to accompany a fine puro. Care to share your recipe?

Bag Boy
          sigpicVaya con Dios, Amigos! - don TJ and the Coros

Comment

Originally posted by TJCoro View Post
            Sounds like a nice beverage to accompany a fine puro. Care to share your recipe? Bag Boy
            I'd be keen to try this too; give us a clue!

Comment

My recipe is as follows:

1 shot Mr Blacks cold pressed coffee Liqueur
              2 Shots ice cold Vodka (I use Ketel One)
              1/2 shot sugar syrup
              60 ml freshly made dark roasted espresso (I use pumpherys espresso crema blend)

Add to a shaker with ice, (espresso last). Shake and double strain into a martini glass.

I usually drink my coffee light to medium roast but I find for this cocktail it really benefits from a proper dark Italian roast.

Comment

I had a few of those on a night out and whilst hammered picked up a D4. I think they went well together but really don't remember much ....

Comment

Originally posted by Kickback View Post
                  I had a few of those on a night out and whilst hammered picked up a D4. I think they went well together but really don't remember much ....
                  Haha. That's usually what happens when you have more than 1 or 2...

Comment

These go very well with a Oliva Serie V

Comment

Perfect Match!

Originally posted by potpest View Post
                      My recipe is as follows:

1 shot Mr Blacks cold pressed coffee Liqueur
                      2 Shots ice cold Vodka (I use Ketel One)
                      1/2 shot sugar syrup
                      60 ml freshly made dark roasted espresso (I use pumpherys espresso crema blend)

Add to a shaker with ice, (espresso last). Shake and double strain into a martini glass.

I usually drink my coffee light to medium roast but I find for this cocktail it really benefits from a proper dark Italian roast.
                      I made a few of these over the weekend with Ketel One, Nespreso expresso, Kuhlua, but no sugar syrup. Excellent with a RASC and a Party Short. Most excellent!

Thanks for posting the recipe! I will be drinking more of these!

Bag Boy
                      sigpicVaya con Dios, Amigos! - don TJ and the Coros

Comment

Fantastic looking cocktail, i do love them and find most cigars go really well with it

Comment

Working...
                        X