escort ordu kıbrıs escort escort izmit escort bodrum escort rize escort konya escort kırklareli escort van halkalı escort escort erzurum escort sivas escort samsun escort tokat altinrehbereskisehir.com konyachad.com sakaryaehliyet.com tiktaktrabzon.com escortlarkibris.net canakkalesondaj.com kayseriyelek.com buderuskonya.com Red wine 1980 - UK Cigar Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red wine 1980

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Red wine 1980

    Hey fellas....can't say I know much about red wine...but looking to get a present for my brother in-law who turns 40 this year....any recommendations on what to get?

  • #2
    I'd normally suggest Corney & Barrow but just checked & they haven't currently anything from 1980. I have a friend who might be able to help, will drop him a line.
    Simon Bolivar: Liberator of Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru & Venezuela.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Simon Bolivar View Post
      I'd normally suggest Corney & Barrow but just checked & they haven't currently anything from 1980. I have a friend who might be able to help, will drop him a line.
      Cheers Simon.

      Comment


      • #4
        Port is also an easier one to source and normally a safer bet if that interested you as an option.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JoeyGunz View Post
          Port is also an easier one to source and normally a safer bet if that interested you as an option.
          I did notice that when searching online.

          Comment


          • #6
            https://www.amazon.co.uk/GRAHAMS-Yea.../dp/B004EAMJ2Y

            There you go!

            Comment


            • #7
              https://www.vintagewineandport.co.uk...frmDrinkType=1

              .--
              I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

              Comment


              • #8
                Yea this was the site was looking at...just need to know what is good to buy lol

                Comment


                • #9
                  I just asked Martyn (Robusto) & Port wasn't declared in 1980, crap wine year as well (apparently), so he recommends an Armagnac.
                  Simon Bolivar: Liberator of Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru & Venezuela.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    https://hedonism.co.uk/search?produc...5D=type%3A2674

                    https://www.vintagewinegifts.co.uk/a...ort-gifts.html

                    Just asked a mate of mine who said to look at these, the latter might be the easiest.
                    .--
                    I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Simon Bolivar View Post
                      I just asked Martyn (Robusto) & Port wasn't declared in 1980, crap wine year as well (apparently), so he recommends an Armagnac.
                      Aye, only year in two decades I haven’t gotten anything from ever 😎

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Hookmaker View Post

                        Aye, only year in two decades I haven’t gotten anything from ever 😎
                        You are really neglecting your wine collection Henrik. Get a grip man


                        Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Hookmaker View Post

                          Aye, only year in two decades I haven’t gotten anything from ever 😎
                          It does seem like it's a bad year...but surely you need to have have at least one bottle for each year

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SHAMZ84 View Post
                            It does seem like it's a bad year...but surely you need to have have at least one bottle for each year
                            Oh well I did actually have some 80es but they were spent on sauce😜


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              https://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/p/...-armagnac-1980
                              https://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/p/...-armagnac-1980
                              Simon Bolivar: Liberator of Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru & Venezuela.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X