Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday 22nd December 2015

A chubby wee Divinos on the drive between venues

Three sleeps[emoji99] to go...[emoji319][emoji318]🏾[emoji320][emoji6][emoji4]
    "Go you good things...geddem int'ya"

I enjoyed RYJ no2 with a friend of mine, at a shisha bar... Seemed the most sensible place... Covered seats with heaters... Will go there again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oliva Serie V Melanio double toro...

Comment

That's one big cigar your smoking sludgie going by the photo I would say that has to be at least a supremo ring guage if not more.

Comment

That's a beast of a stick you're smoking there [MENTION=1795]Sludgie[/MENTION]!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
            That's one big cigar your smoking sludgie going by the photo I would say that has to be at least a supremo ring guage if not more.
            It certainly is Tony. It's a 6 X 60. Box pressed but soon recovers its shape when smoking.

Comment

Originally posted by Horsebox View Post
              That's a beast of a stick you're smoking there [MENTION=1795]Sludgie[/MENTION]!

It is. In every sense of the word. It's marvellous! I shall definitely be ordering another box..

Comment

Made the most of the sunny mountain weather and had a Por Laranaga Petite Coronas Cabinet. Started well and looked well constructed but started to burn unevenly at the half, meaning lots of laboured puffing and an over-spicy peppery finish.

Comment

60 ring guage Wasen't far out then what I said.

Comment

Seeing the evening out with a AF Short Story. A loose draw on this giving a lot of lovely smoke. One of only a few NC's I've smoked recently. Really enjoying the first 3rd this far.

Comment

Post flu recovery celebration smoke lolImageUploadedByTapatalk1450829181.520977.jpg

Comment

Staying with family over Christmas so just a wee Padron Cortico that I have to smoke in the chilly outdoors.

Comment

Originally posted by Sludgie View Post
                          It is. In every sense of the word. It's marvellous! I shall definitely be ordering another box..

Sludgie, if you like the Melanio Double Toro, I highly recommend you try the figurado version. It's even better in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdee View Post
                            Sludgie, if you like the Melanio Double Toro, I highly recommend you try the figurado version. It's even better in my opinion.
                            I shall make it a point to get some! Thank you!

Comment

You're welcome. I bought a box earlier in the year and have one occasionally as a treat. It's one of those cigars that, from the first draw (to the last) , you think "whoa- this is a special smoke! "

Comment

Working...
                              X