• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday 26th June 2020

Elevensies
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]35589[/ATTACH

Davidoff Yamasa.
    Very lightly packed and ash just crumbles but very tasty.
    Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Last edited by gojira; 26-06-2020, 04:56 PM.

Comment

D6 and a pint of black n blue.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Comment

Friday chilling with a 2014 Upmann No2......[emoji119][emoji106][emoji120]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Love Life - Love Cigars

Comment

My day off today and as my wife has gone to spend a night under canvas on her mate's dad's farm and my daughter has stayed at my parents I got 4 hours work done in the garden and am now properly relaxing for what feels like the first time since lockdown, with this absolute belter of a Sir Winnie from 03, courtesy of [MENTION=13462005]moteyi[/MENTION] as part of the 2018 Churchill book pass (Thank you Steve, this is a WONDERFUL smoke)as and a few glasses of Tinto de Verhano inspired by [MENTION=13473583]Hookmaker[/MENTION] (thank you Henrik, this is a PERFECT drink for this scorchio afternoon [emoji16]).

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Horsebox View Post
                My day off today and as my wife has gone to spend a night under canvas on her mate's dad's farm and my daughter has stayed at my parents I got 4 hours work done in the garden and am now properly relaxing for what feels like the first time since lockdown, with this absolute belter of a Sir Winnie from 03, courtesy of [MENTION=13462005]moteyi[/MENTION] as part of the 2018 Churchill book pass (Thank you Steve, this is a WONDERFUL smoke)as and a few glasses of Tinto de Verhano inspired by [MENTION=13473583]Hookmaker[/MENTION] (thank you Henrik, this is a PERFECT drink for this scorchio afternoon [emoji16]).

Comment

'08 Coloniales courtesy of [MENTION=941]Simon Bolivar[/MENTION]. Another stellar smoke, definitely going to have to let the rest of mine sit for a good few years after trying this.

Sent from my SM-G770F using Tapatalk

Comment

Now now Mike. Psdc3 and grandes on the same day! Not bad at all

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Haaltert View Post
                      Now now Mike. Psdc3 and grandes on the same day! Not bad at all

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Horsebox View Post

Cheers mate, I can suck this red stuff down like it was tit milk[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hookmaker View Post
                              Cheers mate, I can suck this red stuff down like it was tit milk[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X