escort ordu kıbrıs escort escort izmit escort bodrum escort rize escort konya escort kırklareli escort van halkalı escort escort erzurum escort sivas escort samsun escort tokat altinrehbereskisehir.com konyachad.com sakaryaehliyet.com tiktaktrabzon.com escortlarkibris.net canakkalesondaj.com kayseriyelek.com buderuskonya.com Monday 14th of September 2020 - UK Cigar Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monday 14th of September 2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Monday 14th of September 2020

    Prado today on this wonderful 25 degree summer morning (for real), my first SCdlH In a long time, can’t cope with the marca but these are good👍


  • #2
    Enjoying the last of the summer sun 🌞 with a little pocket rocket gifted by the wonderful Stevieboy




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Love Life - Love Cigars

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by cohibaIV View Post
      Enjoying the last of the summer sun 🌞 with a little pocket rocket gifted by the wonderful Stevieboy




      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Steve sends out gifts???????

      Comment


      • #4
        Had an Opus X then an Almond Magnum ice cream after, never tasted so good or coolly refreshing . Some Cigars really do whet my appetite.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by gojira View Post

          Steve sends out gifts???????
          I know......?? 😨


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Love Life - Love Cigars

          Comment


          • #6
            Sancho Panza have become favourites of mine, this Coronas from 01 beats the heck out of this mornings Prado - damn good they are😎

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by gojira View Post

              Steve sends out gifts???????
              Ha, that can’t be - it comes only with a paid subscription of friendship 😂😂


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by cohibaIV View Post

                I know......?? 😨


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Hahaha!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Hookmaker View Post

                  Ha, that can’t be - it comes only with a paid subscription of friendship 😂😂


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Hahaha!

                  He gifted me a cigar in Paris once...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I fancied a longer smoke on this sunny afternoon so went for a custom toro from 2015


                    IMG_6481.jpeg
                    'Cigars are a hobby, cigarettes an addiction'

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Hookmaker View Post
                      Sancho Panza have become favourites of mine, this Coronas from 01 beats the heck out of this mornings Prado - damn good they are😎

                      Big fan of the non plus. The molinos not so much. How do these compare?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        LGC medaelle d’Or No.2. My first one following a box trade with a PeeJay and it’s a lovely small smoke.




                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Tomm783 View Post
                          LGC medaelle d’Or No.2. My first one following a box trade with a PeeJay and it’s a lovely small smoke.




                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Small? Is it a No4?
                          Great cigar either way!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            In Glasgow (instead is Seville) and it's lovely and warm....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Here's the second stick of today

                              Comment

                              antalya escort
                              aşk buyusu nedir
                              https://www.donaldsonville.org
                              bahis siteleri
                              huluhub.com
                              Working...
                              X