escort ordu kıbrıs escort escort izmit escort bodrum escort rize escort konya escort kırklareli escort van halkalı escort escort erzurum escort sivas escort samsun escort tokat altinrehbereskisehir.com konyachad.com sakaryaehliyet.com tiktaktrabzon.com escortlarkibris.net canakkalesondaj.com kayseriyelek.com buderuskonya.com 1a St James - UK Cigar Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1a St James

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1a St James

    Just wanted to say how decent this place is to stop off for one.


  • #2
    It was a really chilled morning... and I (shock horror) really enjoyed the Dunhill Corona I had.

    Comment


    • #3
      Still haven't made it there myself, looks truely amazing.

      Next time you're there, gimmie a nod.

      Comment


      • #4
        That Dunhill Robusto (I think that's what is called) was also VERY juicy and quite complex (possums). It came from the humidor drawer thing at the till. I wasn't going to go for the same thing in cellophane.

        Comment


        • #5
          Second Dunhill Corona I have smoked and I have to say I have really enjoyed them.
          Nic
          Editor UK Cigar Scene Magazine

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Robusto View Post
            That Dunhill Robusto (I think that's what is called) was also VERY juicy and quite complex (possums). It came from the humidor drawer thing at the till. I wasn't going to go for the same thing in cellophane.

            Possums...LOL..

            Love it..
            Love Life - Love Cigars

            Comment


            • #7
              I was very impressed by the corona, big for a small cigar and quite Cuban for a NC if you know what I mean.

              Originally posted by nicwing View Post
              Second Dunhill Corona I have smoked and I have to say I have really enjoyed them.
              Originally posted by Simon Bolivar
              Little medical correction there Steve, you will surely die...but not from smoking these

              Originally posted by Ryan
              I think that's for lighting electronic cigarettes

              Comment


              • #8
                http://www.ukcigarforums.com/showpos...7&postcount=22
                Nic
                Editor UK Cigar Scene Magazine

                Comment


                • #9
                  Does look good...

                  Maybe I'll call in next Monday during the day when Im up for the Cain launch...

                  Cheers, HabanoSy

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Bugger - I was looking for shops, (albeit not very hard), whilst up in London today. I walked along Pall Mall! Arse.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Soft Top View Post
                      Bugger - I was looking for shops, (albeit not very hard), whilst up in London today. I walked along Pall Mall! Arse.
                      You need the wonderful "Cuban Cigar Walk London"
                      Nic
                      Editor UK Cigar Scene Magazine

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by nicwing View Post
                        You need the wonderful "Cuban Cigar Walk London"
                        Hmmm - perhaps I do.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          3 cigar shops on Pall Mall!!
                          Originally posted by Simon Bolivar
                          Little medical correction there Steve, you will surely die...but not from smoking these

                          Originally posted by Ryan
                          I think that's for lighting electronic cigarettes

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X