escort ordu kıbrıs escort escort izmit escort bodrum escort rize escort konya escort kırklareli escort van halkalı escort escort erzurum escort sivas escort samsun escort tokat altinrehbereskisehir.com konyachad.com sakaryaehliyet.com tiktaktrabzon.com escortlarkibris.net canakkalesondaj.com kayseriyelek.com buderuskonya.com Geek Squad - UK Cigar Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Geek Squad

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by TJCoro View Post
    Try sticking with the same brand/model of hygrometer for better consistency.

    Bag Boy
    They are both the same; Caliber IV's. Sometimes they are both on the same page but usually 1 or 2 % difference.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
      Good advice BB although I do it because I want them all to look the same
      Perfect reply for a 'geeky' thread

      Comment


      • #18
        [emoji3]
        .--
        I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

        Comment


        • #19
          A Touch of Class!

          Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
          Good advice BB although I do it because I want them all to look the same
          Well, there?s that, too. Giving thumbs up

          Another suggestion would be to stick with digital hygros that can be calibrated. These buggers do go out of wack from time to time and require calibration. Ol? don TJ has almost ten hygros in his massive unit and my job is to keep them properly tuned so the all read the same when placed side by side.

          The things I do just to pick a puro form the don?s massive unit.

          Bag Boy
          sigpicVaya con Dios, Amigos! - don TJ and the Coros

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by ha_banos View Post
            [emoji3]
            I'm not a fan of the inkbird...I bought them last year off Amazon but just found them so off...like you I think I bought 3 or 4...tried to calibrate them and see how off they were and they were like 10% off...which wasn't for me so returned them

            www.themysterywhisky.co.uk

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by SHAMZ84 View Post
              I'm not a fan of the inkbird...I bought them last year off Amazon but just found them so off...like you I think I bought 3 or 4...tried to calibrate them and see how off they were and they were like 10% off...which wasn't for me so returned them

              www.themysterywhisky.co.uk
              I think they only work well around the 60-70% mark. I'll test again tomorrow just for fun. It was a bit damp in the bag due to rehydrating the little boveda.
              .--
              I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

              Comment


              • #22
                I found they are pretty consistent. This was with a 69% boveda in the ziplock.
                .--
                I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by ha_banos View Post
                  I found they are pretty consistent. This was with a 69% boveda in the ziplock.
                  That's not bad....mine were all over the place..

                  www.themysterywhisky.co.uk

                  Comment

                  antalya escort
                  aşk buyusu nedir
                  https://www.donaldsonville.org
                  Working...
                  X