Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Search

    Is it just for me, or is search broken completely?
    I've tried on chrome / firefox and safari to no avail.
    I've also tried a google keyword search of the website that didn't work either
    Any search I do just comes up with this:
    Screenshot 2018-11-29 at 10.23.30.jpg

  • #2
    I've never found it to be particularly effective anyway Marc, I've always resorted to searching manually.
    'Cigars are a hobby, cigarettes an addiction'

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
      I've never found it to be particularly effective anyway Marc, I've always resorted to searching manually.
      Erm, thanks Dave...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by groundhog View Post
        Erm, thanks Dave...
        Sorry mate, mixed you up with Valetudoguy!
        'Cigars are a hobby, cigarettes an addiction'

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by groundhog View Post
          Erm, thanks Dave...
          Only the impossible is worth the effort.

          JEANETTE WINTERSON,

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by thedame007 View Post

            'Cigars are a hobby, cigarettes an addiction'

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
              Coffee not kicked in yet?!
              Only the impossible is worth the effort.

              JEANETTE WINTERSON,

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by thedame007 View Post
                Coffee not kicked in yet?!
                Am I not smiling?
                'Cigars are a hobby, cigarettes an addiction'

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by groundhog View Post
                  Is it just for me, or is search broken completely?
                  I've tried on chrome / firefox and safari to no avail.
                  I've also tried a google keyword search of the website that didn't work either
                  Any search I do just comes up with this:
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]33406[/ATTACH]
                  You can search like this, see LMGTFY example here http://bfy.tw/L6zx


                  Enter this into Google
                  site:ukcigarforums.com man cave

                  Screenshot from 2018-11-29 22-19-09.png
                  .--
                  I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ha_banos View Post
                    You can search like this, see LMGTFY example here http://bfy.tw/L6zx


                    Enter this into Google
                    site:ukcigarforums.com man cave

                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]33412[/ATTACH]
                    Cheers dude, I'd not come across that way of doing it before. Very many thanks

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by groundhog View Post
                      Cheers dude, I'd not come across that way of doing it before. Very many thanks
                      Worth pointing out that this won't search the parts of the site that require a login.

                      But might find stuff the site Search doesn't.

                      Of course you can use this technique to search any web site that Google can cache.

                      Sent from the interwebz
                      .--
                      I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hey I missed this. It's working for me, do you still have issues?

                        I must say though, that it's pretty poor these days. Maybe the original vbulletin one without google could be better.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X