escort ordu kıbrıs escort escort izmit escort bodrum escort rize escort konya escort kırklareli escort van halkalı escort escort erzurum escort sivas escort samsun escort tokat altinrehbereskisehir.com konyachad.com sakaryaehliyet.com tiktaktrabzon.com escortlarkibris.net canakkalesondaj.com kayseriyelek.com buderuskonya.com PM's - UK Cigar Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PM's

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PM's

    Hi Deano,

    I've been here for a but over 3 months now, through a hundred posts and done my first trip to the Mecca of Cuba, can I get PM's now please?

  • #2
    Hijacking this - me too!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by glezga View Post
      Hijacking this - me too!
      Lol

      Comment


      • #4
        Just following as I have two months to go on :--


        Probation

        Probation in criminal law is a period of supervision over an offender, ordered by the court instead of serving time in prison. In some jurisdictions, the term probation applies only to community sentences, such as suspended sentences. In others, probation also includes supervision of those conditionally released from prison on parole.

        LOL

        Comment


        • #5
          For got to mark this post

          Comment


          • #6
            Straight to the top!

            Originally posted by simwells View Post
            Hi Deano,

            I've been here for a but over 3 months now, through a hundred posts and done my first trip to the Mecca of Cuba, can I get PM's now please?
            Talk to the hand.... errr, I mean, MAN! [MENTION=1]Deano[/MENTION]


            Perro, el Perro
            sigpicVaya con Dios, Amigos! - don TJ and the Coros

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by novice View Post
              Just following as I have two months to go on :--


              Probation

              Probation in criminal law is a period of supervision over an offender, ordered by the court instead of serving time in prison. In some jurisdictions, the term probation applies only to community sentences, such as suspended sentences. In others, probation also includes supervision of those conditionally released from prison on parole.

              LOL
              You'll get there! Clearly going to be well through the 100 posts come 3 months!

              Comment


              • #8
                Almost 7 months in and 117 posts, would love PM's please [MENTION=1]Deano[/MENTION]! I'd PM you, but...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Puro View Post
                  Almost 7 months in and 117 posts, would love PM's please @Deano! I'd PM you, but...
                  Looks like we're all here!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Ive gave up. it will happen when it happens - better not be an anti climax lol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Tranquilo chaps.....I think Dean is on holiday. Hopefully we'll get you sorted ASAP

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'm sure it's worth the wait anyway, no real rush on my end

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It's worth the wait folks.... The inner sanctum of SALES and BOX SPLITS await you

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Stevieboy View Post
                            It's worth the wait folks.... The inner sanctum of SALES and BOX SPLITS await you
                            Plus I can ask you about a box of those LGC Espana's! The worrying part is that I should really chill out with the purchases for a bit but I don't think you lot are going to be encouraging that!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by simwells View Post
                              Plus I can ask you about a box of those LGC Espana's! The worrying part is that I should really chill out with the purchases for a bit but I don't think you lot are going to be encouraging that!
                              They're yours amigo! I've bought a fair few so I can definitely spare you one lol

                              Comment

                              antalya escort
                              aşk buyusu nedir
                              https://www.donaldsonville.org
                              bahis siteleri
                              huluhub.com
                              Working...
                              X