Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum upgrade?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ha_banos View Post
    Likes are broken for me at the moment.
    Same, I've given what I think are a few thumbs up but the symbol goes red and it looks like I've done the opposite!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Pleevy View Post
      Same, I've given what I think are a few thumbs up but the symbol goes red and it looks like I've done the opposite!
      Thats the correct behaviour!

      Its a bit odd but the red is just saying you can undo your thumb up... if you want.
      .--
      I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

      Comment


      • Are we on the upgrade now....cool was expecting TT to break..

        Comment


        • Nah not on the upgrade yet. What I've done is upgrade the OS, DB and PHP, to match versions supported by the new vbulletin.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ha_banos View Post
            Thats the correct behaviour!

            Its a bit odd but the red is just saying you can undo your thumb up... if you want.
            In that case I've just looked very indicisive, giving and taking away thumbs like I'm the lord of them!

            Comment


            • There you go I fixed the thumbs up for now

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Deano View Post
                Nah not on the upgrade yet. What I've done is upgrade the OS, DB and PHP, to match versions supported by the new vbulletin.
                O ok....cool. nice one deano

                Comment

                Working...
                X