Forum Downtime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Downtime

We had a night of downtime last night as the popularity of the site caused our host to remove it from their shared space.

We're moving over at around 2pm-3pm GMT today to a new dedicated server, which should resolve all our previous issues regarding 503 errors etc.

It costs more, so the donate button will have to be pressed quite a bit more!

I keep getting a 503 when I click donate,.

Comment

Deano, I have already offered twice to host this lovely site on my own dedicated servers. My uptime for the last three years has been 100% which means that my sites haven't missed a single second of being accessible. If you change your mind, I am always available to host this great community and trust me, I am hosting far more popular ones already so you are going to have no worries!

Comment

BTW I still get a lot of these... http://grab.by/1L41 and many features of the forum ain't working

Comment

Yep the forum isn't even meant to be up at the mo. It won't be fully working until about 3pm ish.

Comment

Both CometChat and the message box chat will be turned off for the rest of the day.

Comment

[raises hand]

Originally posted by saggel View Post
              BTW I still get a lot of these... http://grab.by/1L41 and many features of the forum ain't working
              Me too. A LOT!
              rokkitsci

Comment

Why is everyone ignoring what I'm saying? It is broken, and will be broken until server change over at between 2-3pm.

Comment

Are all today's post gonna be lost?

Comment

Good luck with the repairs Deano, we know you have a busy job and life and appreciate how much your doing

Comment

Cheers Lee.

Saggel: Nah nothing will be lost.

Comment

ok that's great...!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lee dub View Post
                          Good luck with the repairs Deano, we know you have a busy job and life and appreciate how much your doing
                          Well said that man
                          "Go you good things...geddem int'ya"

Comment

deano.. if u end up here in the beautiful smog city of angels... you bring the cigars... i'll supply the alcohol...

Comment

FORUM DOWNTOWN

Comment

Working...
                              X