User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Mewe

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    416
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    2 Not allowed!

    There is a new cigar auction website coming, a UK-Australia partnership. There will be more information in 2-4 weeks or so.
    I think it will be good.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    1,601
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    There is a new cigar auction website coming, a UK-Australia partnership. There will be more information in 2-4 weeks or so.
    I think it will be good.
    Drooool, tell us more


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium.
    Posts
    6,199
    Blog Entries
    25
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hookmaker View Post
    Drooool, tell us more


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds interesting, haven't belong to a group with the Antipodeans before but willing to give it ago.
    Simon Bolivar: Liberator of Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru & Venezuela.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Wallington, Surrey
    Posts
    18,905
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    1 Not allowed!

    Well MeWe have deleted all the cigar groups so I have deleted the app from my phone. No point wasting screen space with a useless icon.
    'Cigars are a hobby, cigarettes an addiction'

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Worcestershire
    Posts
    3,225
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by PeeJay View Post
    Well MeWe have deleted all the cigar groups so I have deleted the app from my phone. No point wasting screen space with a useless icon.
    I shall be doing the same... cant saay that I really got on with itin truth!
    "Dear heart, you're talking to a man- a real man- who drinks straight Tequilla, with lime and salt on the rim, and smokes cigars" (J Zavala)

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium.
    Posts
    6,199
    Blog Entries
    25
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaresee View Post
    I shall be doing the same... cant saay that I really got on with itin truth!
    Yes, I deleted my ap yesterday too. Guess we are living on the margins of life now & this isn't even the law cracking down.
    Simon Bolivar: Liberator of Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru & Venezuela.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,352
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    I did the same yesterday...didn't even realize the groups had been deleted...never used it accept the first few days when groups got migrated

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •