Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barcelona trip

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by gav_sw20 View Post

    Thanks for confirming. Need to take some actual clothing with me so me so best limit to 5 or 6 boxes
    Bring a bigger suitcase 🤣🤣


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by gav_sw20 View Post

      Thanks for confirming. Need to take some actual clothing with me so me so best limit to 5 or 6 boxes
      You only need the clothes you are wearing so on the way back just leave the rest so you have more room for cigars.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by mcdee View Post

        You only need the clothes you are wearing so on the way back just leave the rest so you have more room for cigars.
        I like your style (no pun intended).

        Comment


        • #34
          Good opportunity to reference The Emperors New Clothes!
          .--
          I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

          Comment


          • #35
            This is 99% going to be cancelled

            Now trying to persuade the other half to go to Germany or AmDam. Seams she’s more interested with Croatia / Greece

            Personally I think we’ll end up in the UK so bang goes any plans of stocking up on cheap sticks.

            Comment


            • #36
              Shame about the trip Gav...
              I've just had my flights to Seville cancelled by easyJet even though they're in mid-September!?!!

              Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Stevieboy View Post
                Shame about the trip Gav...
                I've just had my flights to Seville cancelled by easyJet even though they're in mid-September!?!!

                Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
                Guess won't see the EJ stock rose for a while yet then...
                .--
                I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

                Comment

                Working...
                X