escort ordu kıbrıs escort escort izmit escort bodrum escort rize escort konya escort kırklareli escort van halkalı escort escort erzurum escort sivas escort samsun escort tokat altinrehbereskisehir.com konyachad.com sakaryaehliyet.com tiktaktrabzon.com escortlarkibris.net canakkalesondaj.com kayseriyelek.com buderuskonya.com Ramon Allones No. 2 Launch - UK Cigar Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ramon Allones No. 2 Launch

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ramon Allones No. 2 Launch

    Anyone doing one of the events lined up with the launch of this cigar? As there aren't many places local and with travel and covid, I've signed up to the sponsors virtual launch. First event like this I've done, I've always wanted to attend one of the launch events and hopefully will get chance to next year once everything has settled.

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk


  • #2
    no. seen a lot of kerfuffle about it. but im losing interest more and more in the new stuff. also virtual events like this dont sit right with me.

    let us know how it goes!
    .--
    I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

    Comment


    • #3
      Was invited to a physical event but I'd previously agreed to some dawn survey work the morning after the event so can't make the launch.

      Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk


      Comment


      • #4
        I'm doing the virtual event. I've done a couple of virtual events over the past few months. Really quite enjoyable sitting in my own garden enjoying the smoke with the virtual event playing and a couple of mates doing likewise.. a parallel whatsapp conversation between the three of us and nobody got told to be quiet at the back!

        Comment


        • #5
          This is very smart, little bit excited now.

          Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by AlexD4 View Post
            This is very smart, little bit excited now.

            Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
            I messed up and thought I'd bought one but most are sold out.
            Where did you get yours Alex?
            Last edited by Stevieboy; 18-08-2020, 01:49 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              I think these look very promising, I like the Campana size. Cigar-club claim to have some still.

              Also like the other 19 EL, the Monte Montesco.



              Comment


              • #8
                I've got mine, looking forward to it but can only hope the weather improves - I was planning to sit outside!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yea its not too bright, be a shed jobbie for me.

                  Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Deano View Post
                    I've got mine, looking forward to it but can only hope the weather improves - I was planning to sit outside!
                    Likewise, hoping the weather improves a little bit, its miserable at the moment

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Tomorrow should be a belter, then 3/4 days of decent weather.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Stevieboy View Post
                        I messed up and thought I'd bought one but most are sold out.
                        Where did you get yours Alex?
                        Apologies for late reply, but got it from the sponsor mate.

                        Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by AlexD4 View Post
                          Apologies for late reply, but got it from the sponsor mate.

                          Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
                          No worries amigo. I think Mitch had sold out. I'd still like a set for the natty box and tasting notes though....
                          I think I'm out of luck though

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Stevieboy View Post
                            No worries amigo. I think Mitch had sold out. I'd still like a set for the natty box and tasting notes though....
                            I think I'm out of luck though
                            I'll send them out to ya mate, Im keeping the certificate though.

                            Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Fantastic cigar! One of the strongest Cubans I've ever had. Really enjoyed it. Definitely box worthy.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X