escort ordu kıbrıs escort escort izmit escort bodrum escort rize escort konya escort kırklareli escort van halkalı escort escort erzurum escort sivas escort samsun escort tokat altinrehbereskisehir.com konyachad.com sakaryaehliyet.com tiktaktrabzon.com escortlarkibris.net canakkalesondaj.com kayseriyelek.com buderuskonya.com Ramon Allones No. 2 Launch - UK Cigar Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ramon Allones No. 2 Launch

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Very odd - one of the lightest I've ever smoked. I enjoyed it as I was in the mood for something light, but surprised there's such a difference in opinion on taste! Another chap on my call said similarly; very light. He was a scot who used to be on the forum, hopefully we'll see him back on.

    Anyway how strange!
    I enjoyed it but probably won't get any boxes considering the profile I tasted, but I will try another single or two to see if I get something different next time.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Stevieboy View Post
      No worries amigo. I think Mitch had sold out. I'd still like a set for the natty box and tasting notes though....
      I think I'm out of luck though
      There's a few who have stock


      https://mokacigar.com/product/ramon-...-edition-2019/


      https://www.havanahouse.co.uk/produc...ion-box-of-10/

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Deano View Post
        Very odd - one of the lightest I've ever smoked. I enjoyed it as I was in the mood for something light, but surprised there's such a difference in opinion on taste! Another chap on my call said similarly; very light. He was a scot who used to be on the forum, hopefully we'll see him back on.

        Anyway how strange!
        I enjoyed it but probably won't get any boxes considering the profile I tasted, but I will try another single or two to see if I get something different next time.
        I thoughy the first inch or so was harsh, it quickly sorted itself out, two relights needed but no issues with draw, burn. Comparing to tasting notes it was spot on and having something like that to hand helped me pick out flavours and learnt what to look for.

        Still not a fan of cognac though 😂

        Chocolates were superb but thats because I'm a fat lad.

        Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • #19
          Hah! I love that cognac, really really nice, I've had a couple of bottles previously

          Comment


          • #20
            Nice one pal. I'll get one at lunch time 😃

            Comment


            • #21
              It's the promo set I'm looking for Shamz but thanks anyway amigo

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Stevieboy View Post
                It's the promo set I'm looking for Shamz but thanks anyway amigo
                What's the promo set?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by SHAMZ84 View Post
                  What's the promo set?
                  Never mind...just looked above lol.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Had a great time with McDee & Wigan last night, smoking the new RA No2. Ours were strong, very full flav & for me the strength currently is masking the flav & blenders work. 5 yrs will improve it but I think these will be still on the strong side in 10yrs but should have softened enough to appreciate the flav more. Mine was also slightly under-filled, as is common these days for Habanos, it required x3 relights & although the burn was crisp it did waver later on. I should declare I do not enjoy EL's much in general because of the Maduro leaf, which doesn't suit my taste. However, I have had a few I have enjoyed but this is not one I'll be buying. Did enjoy the Cognac, & I don't normally drink it, haven't tried the chocolates yet. My first time smoking a cigar on day of release & thanks to be able to share the experience, it was a worthy event; I expect it'l be a long time until I mange to attend another. Many thanks to McDee for hosting this event & his fine hospitality.
                    Adding photos shortly.

                    Last edited by Simon Bolivar; 20-08-2020, 09:36 PM.
                    Simon Bolivar: Liberator of Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru & Venezuela.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Deano View Post
                      Very odd - one of the lightest I've ever smoked. I enjoyed it as I was in the mood for something light, but surprised there's such a difference in opinion on taste! Another chap on my call said similarly; very light. He was a scot who used to be on the forum, hopefully we'll see him back on.

                      Anyway how strange!
                      I enjoyed it but probably won't get any boxes considering the profile I tasted, but I will try another single or two to see if I get something different next time.
                      Hi Dean, that was myself and it was great to meet you! Definitely agree that mine was on the lighter side but the majority of reviews I’ve read/watched say it’s a bit of a power house which is odd.

                      Thoroughly enjoyed the cigar and cognac either way and will definitely pick up a bottle of the Hine Cigar Reserve.

                      Looking forward to getting involved in the forum again.

                      Cheers,
                      Ben

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        BenSV650 Great to see you back!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Simon Bolivar View Post
                          Had a great time with McDee & Wigan last night, smoking the new RA No2. Ours were strong, very full flav & for me the strength currently is masking the flav & blenders work. 5 yrs will improve it but I think these will be still on the strong side in 10yrs but should have softened enough to appreciate the flav more. Mine was also slightly under-filled, as is common these days for Habanos, it required x3 relights & although the burn was crisp it did waver later on. I should declare I do not enjoy EL's much in general because of the Maduro leaf, which doesn't suit my taste. However, I have had a few I have enjoyed but this is not one I'll be buying. Did enjoy the Cognac, & I don't normally drink it, haven't tried the chocolates yet. My first time smoking a cigar on day of release & thanks to be able to share the experience, it was a worthy event; I expect it'l be a long time until I mange to attend another. Many thanks to McDee for hosting this event & his fine hospitality.
                          Adding photos shortly.

                          Looks like you all had a great time

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X