Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hookmakers tales from the Humidor

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My hiatus is keeping well, except for the odd guest appearance here and there[emoji41]
    GOD these are marvellous looking smokes[emoji95][emoji95]

    Comment


    • Very nice Henrik!

      Comment


      • That's a great vitola! This is how normal is supposed to be!
        .--
        I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

        Comment


        • Now they do look good, though isn't an 8-9-8 in a 10 box a 10?!

          Comment


          • These look amazing

            Comment


            • Bloody nice looking smokes Henrik [emoji106]


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Originally posted by simwells View Post
                Now they do look good, though isn't an 8-9-8 in a 10 box a 10?!
                Lol... Crazy name isn't it!

                Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Hookmaker View Post
                  My hiatus is keeping well, except for the odd guest appearance here and there[emoji41]
                  GOD these are marvellous looking smokes[emoji95][emoji95]

                  These look great Henrik. Definitely looking for some of these.... And the Formosa!

                  Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • Comment


                    • @Henrik SDs?
                      I can't think what they are!?!?!

                      Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • Comment


                        • Originally posted by Stevieboy View Post
                          @Henrik SDs?
                          I can't think what they are!?!?!

                          Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
                          Saaahhdaveeeed Sahib [emoji23]


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Hookmaker View Post
                            Saaahhdaveeeed Sahib [emoji23]


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Gotcha lol

                            Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • Comment


                              • Stellar addition! Lucky you!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X