• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gojira View Post
    Stellar addition! Lucky you!
    Cheers mate

Comment

• Arghh.... Not jealous.

Comment

• Crikey... Taiwanese regionals, that's some very long reach?!! Well played

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Nice additions! Only 4 boxes I see? [emoji6]

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Haaltert View Post
            Nice additions! Only 4 boxes I see? [emoji6]
            More than enough for me

Comment

• Originally posted by Haaltert View Post
              Nice additions! Only 4 boxes I see? [emoji6]

Comment

• Originally posted by Hookmaker View Post
                More than enough for me
                More than enough Henrik? I'll take one off your hands if you want!

Comment

More than enough Henrik? I'll take one off your hands if you want!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hookmaker View Post
                    I’m sure you would, but I’ve got less than 50, so I’ll wait a bit to decide [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Let me know when you have decided. I probably won't get a box otherwise as I'm always asleep when the good stuff comes up. And there's only stuff I don't want or need when I'm awake.

Comment

Let me know when you have decided. I probably won't get a box otherwise as I'm always asleep when the good stuff comes up. And there's only stuff I don't want or need when I'm awake.

Comment

• Comment

I feel that .... I have started sleeping better and everytime I sleep well there is good stuff. Everytime I dont its stuff the americans go nuts for... the other night clearance QdO50's went unclaimed... !!
                          "Dear heart, you're talking to a man- a real man- who drinks straight Tequilla, with lime and salt on the rim, and smokes cigars" (J Zavala)

Comment

• Originally posted by Emaresee View Post
                            I feel that .... I have started sleeping better and everytime I sleep well there is good stuff. Everytime I dont its stuff the americans go nuts for... the other night clearance QdO50's went unclaimed... !!
                            I don't sleep better but I'm tired early and go to sleep when I am. And when I can't sleep they don't have anything for me up. I those QdO, but they went unclaimed because they were extremely expensive....

Comment

• Originally posted by Emaresee View Post
                              I saw those QdO, but they went unclaimed because they were extremely expensive....

Comment

• When you mean 50; surely you are talking about boxes

Comment

Working...
                                X