Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuesday 30th June 2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Alles gut zum 50th Geburtstag Mike!! gojira

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Horsebox View Post
      Alles gut zum 50th Geburtstag Mike!! gojira

      Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
      Vielen Dank Marc!

      Comment


      • #18
        Diamond Crown Julius Caeser robusto for me today and of course a Happy Birthday wish to you Mike

        IMG_6212 copy.jpg
        Attached Files
        'Cigars are a hobby, cigarettes an addiction'

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
          Diamond Crown Julius Caeser robusto for me today and of course a Happy Birthday wish to you Mike

          IMG_6212 copy.jpg
          Thank you John!

          Comment


          • #20
            2019 LCDH Exclusivo H Upmann Connossieur B today...




            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by gojira View Post
              Starting my day with a Davidoff Chateau Margaux from Simon.




              Envoy? de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
              Happy birthday Mike. What a way to bring in your birthday. Cheers


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #22
                Happy 50th birthday gojira hope you had a good one fella.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Happy birthday Mike, glad to see you are celebrating in style

                  Sent from my SM-G770F using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by maverickdrinkerr View Post

                    Happy birthday Mike. What a way to bring in your birthday. Cheers


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Thank you!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by SHAMZ84 View Post
                      Happy 50th birthday gojira hope you had a good one fella.
                      Thank you Sham!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by potpest View Post
                        Happy birthday Mike, glad to see you are celebrating in style

                        Sent from my SM-G770F using Tapatalk


                        Thank you Ali!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          No cigar for me yesterday but hope you had a great 50th birthday Mike.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Many thanks!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              hi Mike, Glad you at least enjoyed the Davidoff & weren't disappointed, as I had warned you there weren't amazing in flav, just in history! I have smoked a few & the 3000 was the only outstanding smoke. THey are way over priced these days but I guess it's history is it's cache. I have smoked far older, less celebrated Cubans with more flav but some White Whales just have to be tried.

                              The ERDM is an amazing smoke, even better than the LGC version (& that's saying something). I am sure this made your day & proved my suggestion of having the Davidoff as the first smoke of the day so you could at least appreciate what it had left to give. The ERDM is a gem & will probably remain so for another 10yrs, if there are any left by then!
                              Simon Bolivar: Liberator of Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru & Venezuela.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Belated happy birthday Mike!


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X